PLAN YOUR VISIT
Whether you are planning a large group event months ahead, or thinking about a spur-of-the-moment family weekend adventure, here are some things to keep in mind prior to your visit:
- Be sure to SIGN YOUR WAIVER prior to arriving at the park, to help speed up the check-in process
- Leave your valuables at home. Edge does not provide lockers for personal belongings.
- Make sure to wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable, athletic clothing suitable for the weather
- GLOVES are suggested on the course. You may bring your own, or purchase a pair from us during the check-in process (they can also be pre-purchased when booking online in advance).
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
You’ll come to our front desk window, where one of our friendly staff members will check you in. They will check to make sure that every member in your group:
- has a completed and current waiver on file
- is wearing the appropriate footwear, clothing, and that you have gloves
- meets the participate height/weight requirements
Once you are checked in you’ll receive a wristband as your ticket verification – and then you’re all set!
Our staff will take you over to the harnessing area where you will be outfitted with your harness, helment and safety gear.
You’ll be given an instructional demonstration before getting the chance to practice with the gear yourself. Once completed, you’ll have access to our starting platform – the launching point for all 5 of our courses.
DURING YOUR CLIMB
All 5 courses originate for our starting platform, and are color-coded to denote the level of difficulty.
Climbers may choose their course(s) and climb at their own pace, taking on as many courses as they wish during their ticketed time. Courses increase in difficultly level as they move through the trees at heights ranging between 16′-60′ feet high.
There is no charge for parking, or for non-climbing guests to photograph and watch their friends/family play in the trees. Walking paths wind through the area below the courses and benches are located throughout the park.
We sell light snacks and drinks on site, although guests are welcome to bring along their own food/snacks. We are a non-alcoholic / non-smoking facility.
EQUIPMENT & SAFETY
EDGE ADVENTURES provides all safety equipment – helmet & harnesses. Guests will participate in a safety briefing and practice course before starting their aerial hike. Participants wear a full-body harness that includes 100% ON BELAY system Quick Trekker System.
This allows participants to have the thrill of working through the courses with the security of knowing that they are 100% on the safety line from start to finish. Trained aerial guides are stationed throughout the park to provide assistance as needed.
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE ALL CLIMBERS MUST:
be at least 7 years old
weigh between 40 – 275lbs
be able to reach up to a height of at least 66″ (inches).