PARK RULES & POLICIES
All participants are required to complete a digital waiver. If the guest is a minor (under age 18), the waiver must be filled out by their parent or legal guardian. A signed waiver is valid for the calendar year.
Age: You must be at least 7 years old to be allowed onto the course.
Height Min: You must be able to reach 66″ with your hands, with both heels flat on the floor. The maximum height allowed is 6′6″.
Weight: All participants must weigh between 40 lbs – 275 lbs.
CLOTHING AND EQUIPMENT
- Climbers must be dressed appropriately. Clothing must provide coverage/protection for a full-body harness.
- Closed-toe shoes are required – no sandals or flip-flops.
- Climbers are provided with a helmet and harness. *Due to COVID-19, guests can bring their own gloves to use on the course or purchase a pair at the park from Edge Adventures. Gardening gloves work great!*
- Secure loose hair, clothing, or objects carefully to prevent anything from getting caught in the cabling or ziplines.
- During your visit, harnesses must be removed before entering the bathroom.
Edge Adventures is open rain or shine!
In the event of extreme weather, the course may be temporarily closed and your time will be extended. If the park must close early, you will receive a voucher for another visit:
- Guests with more than half of their ticket time still remaining will receive vouchers good for the full purchase value of the ticket.
- Guests with less than half of their time remaining will receive vouchers for 50% off their next visit.
CANCELATION & RESCHEDULE POLICY
For General Admission Guests:
Reservations may be canceled 72 hours before for a 100% refund. For cancelations less than 72 hours can reschedule or guest(s) can receive a voucher that can be used for a future visit. Cash refunds are not available. Guests that no-call/no-show are not eligible for a voucher.
For Group Reservations:
Cancellations made 7 days or more in advance are refundable excluding a convenience fee ($150 for groups of under 25; $500 for groups of 25 or more).
Cancellations made less than 7 days out may be rescheduled. Cash refunds are not available.
If you reduce your group size within 7 days of your reservation, you are still responsible for the full payment for the original reservation. We will provide vouchers for guests that are not able to attend on the day of your event. To receive these vouchers, we do need 24 hours’ notice.
Participants that no-call/no-show are not eligible for vouchers (or refunds).
ADDITIONAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Pregnant women and individuals with heart conditions should not participate in this activity. Consult your physician and notify Edge Adventures’ Management of any concerns prior to making your reservation.
- No candy or choking hazards permitted while on the course.
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking are not permitted.
- All climbers must attend the safety briefing prior to climbing. All safety equipment must be used as directed.
- One person on an element at a time, three people max. on a platform at one time.
- Be respectful of other guests and members of our staff. If necessary, allow faster climbers to pass on platforms.
- Leave the course as you found it. Please gather your belongings and clean up your trash.
Edge Adventures reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave the park.
• All guests will be required to reserve their visit and complete the waiver a minimum of 24 hours in advance of the visit. There will be no indoor registration and no walk ups will be allowed.
• Each guest will be asked if they have or have been in contact with anybody that has experienced COVID symptoms or traveled out of the country over the last 14 days. If the answer is yes, they will be prohibited from participating, and granted a full refund.
Symptoms that will be specifically asked about are as follows: coughing, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, and loss of taste or smell. Staff will continue to monitor guests for these symptoms throughout the entirety of their visit.
• Staff will be prohibited from shaking hands with each other and with guests. They will be required to wash their hands on regular intervals.
• Staff will be monitored daily for wellness with temperature checks and questioning.
In addition to these standard procedures, we will be implementing the following specific procedures for our business:
• Our on-line booking portal will continue to be utilized to manage and stagger customer flow. We will be reducing the number of guests to provide for appropriate social distancing.
• Our glove policy has changed. We will not be issuing gloves as a sanitary precaution. You may bring gloves from home or we will have some available for sale for $5. The use of gloves is still recommended but now optional.
• New Platform Policy: 1 person per platform, climbers are asked to wait on an element until another participant leaves the platform, to allow for social distancing.
• Equipment and office will be cleaned regularly.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be set up throughout the park.
• Anyone that is not social distancing will be asked to leave the park without refund. This will be strictly enforced.