WELCOME TO EDGE ADVENTURES AERIAL PARKS
CHOOSE FROM OUR 3 IN LOCATIONS
COVID-19 RESPONSE: NOTICE FROM MANAGEMENT
Edge Adventures wishes to express our hope that you are doing well despite the discomfort and disruption that we are all feeling due to the uncertainty and inconvenience that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused for all. We pray for your resilience and the health of your friends and families.
In response to the “new normal” Edge Adventures is implementing some new policies and procedures to ensure your safety and health as our top priorities. You can trust that we care about our customers and that safety is our top priority.
Thank you for understanding these changes. Check the website frequently for any updates.
Edge Adventures Management
COVID-19 RESPONSE: POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
• All guests will be required to reserve their visit and complete the waiver a minimum of 24 hours in advance of the visit. There will be no indoor registration and no walk ups will be allowed.
• Each guest will be asked if they have or have been in contact with anybody that has experienced COVID symptoms or traveled out of the country over the last 14 days. If the answer is yes, they will be prohibited from participating, and granted a full refund.
Symptoms that will be specifically asked about are as follows: coughing, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, and loss of taste or smell. Staff will continue to monitor guests for these symptoms throughout the entirety of their visit.
• Staff will be prohibited from shaking hands with each other and with guests. They will be required to wash their hands on regular intervals.
• Staff will be monitored daily for wellness with temperature checks and questioning.
In addition to these standard procedures, we will be implementing the following specific procedures for our business:
• Our on-line booking portal will continue to be utilized to manage and stagger customer flow. We will be reducing the number of guests to provide for appropriate social distancing.
• Our glove policy has changed. We will not be issuing gloves as a sanitary precaution. You may bring gloves from home or we will have some available for sale for $5. The use of gloves is still recommended but now optional.
• New Platform Policy: 1 person per platform, climbers are asked to wait on an element until another participant leaves the platform, to allow for social distancing.
• Equipment and office will be cleaned regularly.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be set up throughout the park.
• Anyone that is not social distancing will be asked to leave the park without refund. This will be strictly enforced.
DISCOVER LIFE ON THE EDGE
THE CALL TO ADVENTURE IS ABOUT TRANSFORMATION AND CONQUERING A CHALLENGE. AT SOME POINT THERE IS A BOUNDARY WHICH REPRESENTS A THRESHOLD CROSSING. THIS IS THE EDGE.
IF WE TRUST OURSELVES, GIVE OURSELVES OVER TO THE UNKNOWN, REACH OUT TO NEW EXPERIENCES AND BELIEVE IN OURSELVES – WE WILL EXPERIENCE THE FULLNESS OF LIFE.
ABOUT EDGE ADVENTURES
FOUNDED IN 2015 EDGE ADVENTURES IS DEDICATED TO THE ENRICHMENT OF LIVES AND COMMUNITY. EDGE ADVENTURES PROVIDES A SAFE ENVIRONMENT TO ENJOY THE THRILLS OF LIFE THAT ALLOW FOR PERSONAL GROWTH, TEAM BONDING, EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCES, AND MOST OF ALL – FUN!
EDGE ADVENTURES OWNS AND OPERATES 3 AERIAL PARK LOCATIONS, EACH WITH ITS OWN UNIQUE STYLE OF ADVENTURE AND COMMUNITY.